H1


EZ GFCF | A Gluten Free Recipes Blog

Text content

If you are GFCF and looking for gluten free recipes, reviews and engaging discussion, then this blog is for you! We have posted a wide variety of gluten free recipes and information since 2006 for people struggling with Celiac, autism spectrum disorders, ADHD, other health concerns and food allergies. Thankfully, there's been great progress with gfcf food selection and ingredient listings since this blog's first posts. Please join us!

2.11.2006

Hello

I know there are a lot of people out there with food allergies. And I know there are a lot of parents out there wondering how to feed children with food allergies. I'm in that boat. Two daughters with a list of allergies and intolerances that's endless. But, I'm doing it and even finding clever ways to do it on a tight budget. That's why I started this blog. Sharing is crucial. My wife and I got a lot of help from others and we want to do our part. We're not experts, not nutritionists, not doctors. Just parents who've learned a few tricks. So, feel free to jump in anytime to talk about your situation, ask questions, share recipes, etc.

No comments: