GFCF Recipes

GFCF Recipes

11.05.2008

GFCF "Rice Krispies" treats

I came across this treat in the store the other day. It's expensive -- I think about $5 a box. But, it was a nice surprise for my kids and will be an every-so-often treat for them. I'm going to try and replicate this recipe. If I do, I'll post it here.

The treat -- a marshmallow treat similar to Rice Krispies Treats -- is made by "glenny's." And, it's gluten-free and casein-free. Note that the box says there's the possibility of trace amounts of tree nuts.

These are very good. And, the kids love the colorful wrappers -- just like the other kids enjoy.


1 comment:

Jenn Choi said...

Jim,
I found out about these a few months ago and stocked up on them but yesterday I went to Trader Joe's and their version, gfcf, of course for just three dollars!